Monday, June 23, 2008

"Clue", Broomball, and Strawberry Days!

This last week was busy but so much fun!!! Wednesday night a group of us went to the Scera outdoor theater and watched "Clue" with Tim Curry, Leslie Ann Warren, and Madeline Kahn. It's one of my favorites- so funny! Anne and I became big fans over the last year and we had so much fun sharing that with our friends. "Flames, on the side of my face . . . Heaving . . . heaving breaths" So good!

Thursday was broomball like normal- it was Twin night. Lindz and I didn't have time to coordinate, so we didn't have costumes. But I did go and have fun. And I did score a goal! It was the most uncoordinated, ugly, ungraceful goal that I think anyone has ever scored. BUT I SCORED!!!!

Friday was our trip to Pleasant Grove to Strawberry Days. It's an annual festival and rodeo that Pleasant Grove puts on. They are famous for their strawberries and cream. I've never been to the festival so I decided I had to try the strawberries and cream. YUMMY!!! It was absolutely fantastic, and I can't believe I haven't had them before. The rodeo was great- I haven't been to one for a few years, so it was great to see all the hicks come out of the woodwork. There were some fantastic outfits too, let me tell you!

No comments: