Saturday, June 28, 2008

Best day of work!

Thursday was the best day of work I have done! We got a text from our leasing manager on Wednesday night letting us know that we were having a leasing meeting and needed to wear comfy shoes since we were going to walk the property. Thursday morning we went to work and were handed a piece of paper that we were told was a quiz. After turning over the paper, we saw a message saying something to the effect of "GOTCHA! Get your buns in the car because we are taking you out today!"

Well, the day included brunch at Mimi's, pedicures, and a shopping spree at the mall. We walked into the mall and my manager said, "Okay. You have two hours to spend $300. Go have fun." Sometimes it is incredibly worth it to work at my job. I put up with a lot of crap, but things like this make it a lot easier to go to work. Oh yeah, and I got paid for the entire day.

3 comments:

[S Rizzle] said...

So what did you buy? How many people were there?

Ashley said...

That's so much better then anything we thought it could be!!!

Lisa said...

Girl, I got some pants (for work oddly enough), some cute tops, jewelry, a swim suit (FINALLY!), and an iTube. It's a speaker for my iPod. Sometimes I just love my life.