Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tubing and catch up





Okay, I thought I would be better at blogging and put in entries more frequently, but there has been a lot going on! Let's see if I can get people up to speed.

Saturday was fantastic! I was able to wheedle my way out of working on a Saturday for the first time in 7 months, and my ward went tubing up in the canyon. It was a gorgeous day- we were perfectly fine in t-shirts and jeans. They had a lift that would pull you up the mountain, and then you tubed down a track to the bottom. Lazy man's sledding, I LOVE IT! Shawn was our photographer because he didn't want to risk injuring his knee further. This also meant that some of the pics are blurry or bad because of the angle he had to shoot it from. Oh well. He was such a good sport about it the whole time! He had to borrow Lindz's sunglasses since he couldn't see, but he ended up with a nice sunburn around those glasses. We all got a touch of sun, but Shawn was the worst since he's a redhead.

Lindz's authentic wolf hat and furry boots from her mission in Romania were officially the biggest hit of the day too. Some people knew she was just being funny, but the comments from those that weren't sure were hilarious! They tried to compliment her, but just couldn't find words. Love it.

Speaking of Lindz, she is now dating Forrest, the guy from the hockey game picture. Through some random events, I actually thought they would be better matched and decided to set them up. Who knew?! They make a much better couple, and I have other things occupying my thoughts right now . . . (mischievous grin!)

No comments: