Friday, February 22, 2008

Bowling, Playing Hooky, and Bets





Okay, now I know that playing hooky is bad. I never skipped a class until college. Today was one of those days when I skipped. Shawn, Lindz, and I all went bowling this afternoon. We had such a great time- me especially since I cleaned up in all the games! Shawn doesn't like to lose, so he kept challenging me to new games. Each and every time with the same result- ME WINNING! I love my life . . .

After I spanked him in four games of bowling (I even got a turkey! Three strikes in a row!), Shawn decided to challenge me in pool and see if he could win at that game. No such luck. He lost five games of 9-ball. I think I am just on a winning streak! Should I play the lottery? Because he wanted motivation to win, we bet on three of the games of pool, and Shawn now owes me, 1) Breakfast at Magelby's restaurant (so good!), 2) dessert at the Melting Pot in SLC (chocolate fondue at its finest and most expensive), and 3) a homemade gourmet dinner cooked by him! Man, I cleaned up! I am actually only holding him to the dinner one. We'll see if he decides to come through on the others.

Here are a few pics from bowling. I had to be Shawn's "caddy" since he couldn't crutch up to the lane very well. He still bowled some great games so don't start feeling sorry for him! Lindz also threw down some great scores. She pulled out all the stops and rocked the Granny-shot. What a woman.

3 comments:

[S Rizzle] said...

lindsay's hair is way cute.

Lynn Isenbarger said...

Why is Shawn on crutches? Did you kick him?? :D

Lisa said...

I told her about your comment Sarah, and it made her happy! Thanks. Shawn is on crutches because he had surgery on his ACL a few weeks back. He'll be on crutches for a little bit. He's been a little belligerent lately, so I've wanted to kick him! ;P