Tuesday, May 8, 2012

School Is Out . . .

 . . . and it feels SO good!  I was signed up to take classes this summer (just because I get a free class every semester from UVU since I am an employee), but at the last minute, I decided to drop them and just work.  And *that* has made all the difference for me.

You know you have been stressed out when you read all the Harry Potter series in a week and a half.  I have been devouring every book in my path the last few days because I get to read for pleasure!!!  No textbooks, no homework, no classes, no assignments, no writing deadlines in my calendar, no group projects, no getting up really, really early, no three hours of class, no STRESS!

You also know you have been particularly stressed when your boss comments on how much more chipper you are now that class is out.  She actually said that.  I guess I was wearing my frazzled-ness on my sleeve.

But it's not going to show up for 4 MONTHS (until classes start again, that is).  Yeah, baby!

No comments: