Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The 30s Before 30 Goals

I have come to the realization that I will soon leave my twenties.  Yup.  Me.  I'm gonna be 30.  That seems like a lot of years.  Maybe I should impart to you all the wisdom that I have learned.  Here it goes . . . . . . . . . . It was when I was younger that I learned to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ummmmmm . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . well, I think . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . there was the time when I learned . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . you should never . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . yup, I'm out.  I have no wisdom to impart. 

Well, instead of imparting wisdom, I think I will set some goals.  That's always good, right?

I have been thinking, and I want to do a few things before I hit that magical 3-0.  You know, the age when my mother had 5 kids and one on the way.  Oy.  Here are a few of my goals:
  1. Lose 30 pounds by the day I turn 30.
  2. Try 30 new foods.
  3. Make 30 new friends.
  4. Learn 30 new things.
  5. Read 30 new books.
I thought a lot about this list, and I think I can do these things.  I started on them in the last week, and so far there has been a little progress!  Woo hoo!

Now if I can only remember how to add tabs to my blog so I can keep track of my goals there.  Any help would be stellar!

Have a good day, y'all! 

No comments: