Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Poor Car

I will not be going on a road trip for at least another YEAR!

I just got back from a wedding, vacation to my parents house, visiting my sister, and Kentucky with Popsdiddy.  It felt like I spent half my life in a car!  Being curious, I decided to Mapquest my trips and see what my mileage was.

Utah to Indiana (by way of Omaha and Iowa City*)  1520.44 miles
West Lafayette, IN to Nauvoo                                     284.90 miles
Nauvoo to West Lafayette                                           284.90 miles
West Lafayette to Champaign, IL                                98.62 miles
Champaign to West Lafayette                                      98.62 miles
West Lafayette to Indianapolis                                    69.04 miles
Indianapolis to West Lafayette                                    69.04 miles
West Lafayette to Louisville, KY                                183.40 miles
Louisville to West Lafayette                                        183.40 miles
West Lafayette to Champaign, IL                                98.62 miles
Champaign to North Liberty, IA                                  252.64 miles
North Liberty to Provo, UT                                         1198.57 miles

For a grand total of:                                   4342.19 miles   

I need a nap.                          

3 comments:

Lynn Isenbarger said...

You forgot the mileage from my house to the mall and back....

[S Rizzle] said...

Don't forget the flooding...

Ashley said...

Haha. That's why we rented a car at Christmas!