Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Woo hoo! American Idol . . . who?

Tonight we went to the American Idol concert at the E Center. Free Cheesecake Factory and concert? I'm there! Well, I have never really watched a season of American Idol, so I had NO idea who was singing! I had to rely on MaryAnn and Blake to tell me who was who.

It was funny- my favorite singer was the blind piano man. I think his name is Scott. Funnily enough, he came in 8th place but was the best. He sang really well and had a great voice. It was fun to
sing along, and a few times they had the lyrics flash up behind the singer so the audience could sing along too. I recognized almost all of the songs and had a great time.

Overall, I would say Josh Groban is still my favorite concert, but I will take what I can get! We had a great time and it was fantastic to get away from the hustle and bustle of the office. And the Miso salmon was fantastic as always!!!

No comments: