Sunday, July 12, 2009

Missing Grandpa Jack


Today I lost my Grandpa Jack. He has been in the hospital for a little bit now, and today lost the battle. He has had Alzheimer's for the last several years, and additionally they found a 14 cm. aneurysm on his heart, pneumonia, and a kidney infection. Poor man. He has been putting up a good fight.

I am also completely indebted to my Mom. She gave me a call today and asked if I wanted to speak to Grandpa. She handed over the phone and I was able to speak to him for a few minutes. He told me about working on the tractor with Uncle Steve, and things going on at work. He also tried to get off the phone with me because he "had a lot to do at work". :) It's good that he was unaware of what was going on.

I love you, Grandpa. I miss you already, but I will see you on the flip side! :)


P.s. I bet I can jump higher than a telephone pole . . .

1 comment:

Lynn Isenbarger said...

Only he could, Lisa! Only he could.... :D