Monday, April 6, 2009

Dat's Dat Dat Dragon!

Cole emailed me today! Woo hoo! I almost started crying at work when I got it- I haven't personally heard from him in awhile. Of course, he mentioned Seven Brides For Seven Brothers (which I had just watched yesterday!). He wrote:

"Hey, girrrl. How's it going? I was looking through my companion's DVD collection and noticed that he had the two-disc special edition of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and I thought of you. I immediately said "Got any ketchup handy?" and he said "my stew can stand on its own two feet." Yeah, I love this guy."

SO FUNNY! I love that part of the movie. And I love that Cole remembered the line. When we were younger we used to not only watch the movie all the time, but do the dances as well. We both had that movie memorized backward and forward. What is really sad is that I got the two disc edition as well, and I could tell minute differences in the two versions. They had to film the movie twice- once in Cinemascope, and once in the normal version. Subtle differences, but I caught a ton of them!!!

Yeah, I'm still a nerd. But I love you, Dragon!

1 comment:

Jessica Mitchell said...

I busted that quote out on Sarah and Todd last week. Love that movie! Love Dat Dragon!