Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Quickie post

During the course of the day, I caught myself thinking '_____ is one of my favorite things in the world'.  I thought I would share a few of those things, since they will give you an insight into how zany of a person I am!  These were really my thoughts today. 

"(some of) My Favorite Things In the World!":

1.  Red Mango frozen yogurt with blueberries and strawberries
2.  Catching up with a good friend
3.  Sitting outside, but in the shade of a big huge umbrella
4.  Vacuum tracks in the carpet
5.  Ice cold milk
6.  Having a roommate that is related to me
7.  Thunder and lightning storms while looking out over the valley
8.  The songs "Valleri", "Calypso", "America", and "Sound of Silence"

 and MOST IMPORTANTLY . . .
9. My mama, who loves me so much that she worked her tired little fingers to the bone to make me the apron I was so excited about.  She even express mailed it to me so I could have it as fast as possible.  She also included a few little 'surprises' that really made my day.  Thanks, Mom.  I love you!
Isn't it cute?!  I had to take a pic in the mirror because I don't have any roommates right now to help me out!

1 comment: